1. Yes, the 2017 Grammys gave us a lot of heartfelt moments.
2. And Beyoncé’s first performance with her unborn twins.
3. But the actual best thing to come out of the all the Grammy celebrating was the annual Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch on the Saturday morning before the ceremony.
4. First of all, everyone showed up to the Owlwood Estate looking like wealth!
5. Diddy and Jay Z came in like two walking glasses of rosé.
This may be the best either of them has ever dressed in their entire lives.
6. They have to do an Easter Sunday suit line now, for the culture.
7. Rihanna also showed up in her Sunday best and stayed by the food for most of the party because she’s all of us.
8. The entire guest list was like a dream. Two of the three Jonas brothers were in attendance and an etherial looking Demi Lovato.
10. T.I. and Adrien Brody (who even knew they knew each other?!) brought the cool.
11. Jaden Smith and Justine Skye held it down for the young, black, and fancy Calabasas delegation.
12. DJ Khaled actually put down his phone for a few minutes, and 2 Chainz wore a purse.
13. Rihanna and Jesse Williams looked at each other the way we wished they would look at us.
The fan fiction possibilities here are endless.
14. There was even a rare Pusha T sighting — although his GOOD Music partner, Kanye West, was notably missing.
One more time for Jay’s suit.
16. Everyone clearly had more fun than they did later that weekend at the Grammys.
17. I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS BLACK BOY JOY!
18. It was like one big, bad, bougie cookout.
19. Moguls everywhere you looked.
20. Every single photo taken was ICONIC.
“Black excellence, opulence, decadence!”
21. Good job, Jay.
Also, please invite me next year.