1. Even if you haven’t seen the live-action Beauty and the Beast remake yet, you know Belle HATES her adorable French town.
Charming, Tudor-style architecture? Who needs it!
4. But it turns out that Conques, France, the real town that her village of Villeneuve is based on, is completely adorable!
8. It’s easy to see why Greenwood picked Conques, TBH.
It literally looks like a movie set already.
9. Look, I get that Belle’s fellow townspeople are illiterate and mean, but I feel like it’s hard to be angsty when your town is this gorgeous.
12. Honestly, they really could’ve just filled all the town scenes right there.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!