3. …all before he disclosed exactly who his tweets were about: Drake and Kanye West.
4. Last night on OVO Sound Radio, Drake announced he’d be releasing More Life in December and debuted three new tracks: “Sneakin,”’ featuring 21 Savage, “Fake Love,” and “Two Birds, One Stone.”
5. Out of all the new tracks, “Two Birds, One Stone” is getting a lot of the attention because people are accusing Drake of taunting Cudi and mocking his mental health issues in the lyrics.
“You were the man on the moon / Now you just go through your phases / Life of the angry and famous / Rap like I know I’m the greatest / Then give you the tropical flavors / Still never been on hiatus / You stay xanned and perked up /
So when reality set in you don’t gotta face it,” Drake raps.
7. “My anxiety and depression have ruled my life for as long as I can remember and I never leave the house because of it,” Cudi wrote in a lengthy Facebook post earlier this month.
Cudi’s revelation prompted black men to start the hashtag #YouGoodMan, where they could be transparent with one another about mental health.
8. Upon hearing “Two Birds, One Stone,” many took to Twitter to call out Drake for allegedly dissing Cudi.
9. Some insinuated that the rapper’s song is one reason why people don’t open up about mental health issues.
13. A few supporters of the rapper said that line wasn’t worse than any other diss and chalked up the outrage to sensitivity.
15. Read more about the ups and downs between Drake, Kanye, and Kid Cudi here.