2. And in the latest news to come out of Westeros, it sounds like mother-of-the-year Cersei Lannister will be getting a new lover (that’s, you know, NOT her brother) this season.
3. Speaking with The Daily Beast, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (IRL Jaime Lannister) opened up about the whole Jaime/Cersei madness and ALMOST spilled the beans on a pretty important plot point for this upcoming season:
[Jaime] knows about people’s weaknesses and loving someone unconditionally — because he loves his sister unconditionally. Plus, there are no other suitors. Well, that’s not true… but he has to step up and take his father’s place. Wow, I was about to reveal something from Season 7 and thought, ‘What am I doing?’”
4. A NEW SUITOR, HMMM???
6. Because, remember last season when Euron was all, “I’m gonna give Daenerys Targaryen my fleet and big cock!” (ugh) in order to takeover Westeros? But then Yara and Theon got to her first (HA!) and got Dany on THEIR side instead?
::Whispers:: SHIPPING this, hard!
7. Well, now it makes perfect sense then for Euron to run to Cersei, give HER his “big cock,” and for them to join forces against common enemy, Daenerys, for Season 7.
8. I’d say I was worried for Dany, but I’m like 99.9% percent certain Euron’s stupid fleet and The Mountain will be no match for DRAGONS.
Plus, you know, she’s prob gonna hook up with Jon Snow at SOME point, too.