1. On a recent episode of Wheel Of Fortune, there was one particular puzzle that was quite…puzzling. In the final round (which automatically fills in the letters RSTLNE) the contestant had a board that looked like this:
3. One Twitter user was very confused because the answer that made the most sense wasn’t quite right:
SUCK IT DORK
— Twiττers Good Boy 🌹 (@twitersgoodboy)
4. After the original tweet, several people added their own solutions:
@twitersgoodboy PICK AT PORK
— COYSgrapes (@davegrapes)
sick at work? https://t.co/EbraQuEGRs
— Carley Star (@starlitup)
My mothers answer to this was lick it dork. But suck it dork works too. https://t.co/GdP2smdX9M
— Carly (@CarlyGroff)
8. Some people were frustrated:
Love this but we all know that RSTLNE are given so it caN’T POSSIBLY BE SUCK WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS https://t.co/NLjAKUmu1I
— Michael W Bradburn (@MWBII)
What else could it be? And how dare Wheel of Fortune tell me to suck it?!?! https://t.co/KZFnNXRUv1
— Eric J. Krause (@ericjkrause)
10. Others were amused:
I wouldn’t of been able to answer the puzzle because I would be on the floor laughing https://t.co/rvzmzWOlnK
— Sean ♠️ (@Seanismoney)
The comments on this thread are outstanding https://t.co/lqWdKTCdPn
— Ryan Blake (@ryguyblake)
12. But, finally, the mystery was solved. The answer was…BACK AT WORK.
Watched this tonight and my thought was “suck it work,” so I was very impressed when the contestant got “back at wo… https://t.co/9To9stN1MV
— Alex Carroll (@aloysiuscc)
13. Which is honestly pretty lame compared to all the other glorious possibilities.
So, what did you see?
Suck it dork
Sick at work
Fuck at work
Pick at Pork
Lick it dork
Back at work
Something else, and I’ll tell you in the comments!