1. Over the weekend, Netflix’s chief content officer, Ted Sarandos, gave Gilmore Girls fans a little bit of hope about seeing new episodes of everyone’s favorite fictional ladies from Connecticut.
4. When Netflix released four 90-minute episodes of Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life in November, it was well-received by fans…
6. And in response to the possibility of even MORE GG episodes, fans are freaking out just a little.
NEW GILMORE GIRLS!!!!!
— mia (@miajohnss)
Please say it’s true!
— Ka Riley (@dtpegasus)
I need an actual answer about more #GilmoreGirls because … https://t.co/ic3O21ball
— Samantha Highfill (@samhighfill)
9. Some people are hesitant about another season of the revival…
I’m all for more Gilmore Girls if someone is around to temper Amy’s worse impulses (that fucking musical) and if they give Lane a storyline.
— ❄️🍷 Andrew 🍷❄️ (@FH14)
I’m not sure I want a season 2 of the Gilmore Girls revival…
— Simple Man (@Altered_Bridge)
I only want another Gilmore girls revival if Rory ends up with Jess thnks
— katie ryan (@xkatieryan)
12. …while others are hype AF.
My heart can’t take these @GilmoreGirls rumors, you guys. Don’t toy with me.
— Kady 💬 (@MrsKadyWhite)
Netflix has begun talks for a second ‘Gilmore Girls’ revival and I’ve begun praying as much as possible. 🙏
— Alex Goldschmidt (@alexandergold)
Where @thelaurengraham leads, I will follow. https://t.co/GnZiCkwZtJ
— Yogi Chelsea McQuaid (@chelseamcquaid)
BuzzFeed News has reached out to Netflix for further information.