1. Last week, Melissa McCarthy hilariously impersonated White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on SNL, and President Trump was, reportedly, not a fan.
3. So that got people thinking: What if a bunch of women impersonated White House officials to really get under Trump’s skin?
New SNL Cabinet:
Meryl Streep – Trump
Rosie O’Donnell – Bannon
Melissa McCarthy – Spicer
Ellen Degeneres – Pence
— Syn (@synshow)
4. Rosie O’Donnell quickly emerged as the internet’s choice for Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon.
Overheard on Facebook “If @nbcsnl REALLY wants to piss Trump off, they’ll get @Rosie to play Bannon next week.” #cosign #pleasedoit
— The Resistance (@ActualEPAFacts)
RT if you agree Rosie O’Donnell should play Bannon on SNL h/t @alexcpsec
— Russell Thomas (@MrMeritology)
omg if Rosie O’Donnell plays Steve Bannon on this weekend’s #SNL, it might actually be enough to get Trump to fire him
— Mere Smith (@EvilGalProds)
7. As you may recall, O’Donnell and Trump have traded barbs for more than 10 years. O’Donnell has criticized Trump’s business failings and treatment of women. Trump has called her a pig and a loser.
Sorry, @Rosie is a mentally sick woman, a bully, a dummy and, above all, a loser. Other than that she is just wonderful!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
8. When asked if she’d be up for playing the former Breitbart chief, O’Donnell said she was ready and willing.
9. Then on Thursday, she changed her Twitter profile pic to this chilling rendering.
10. Was she teasing an SNL appearance? Or just playing along with the joke? “Exactly.”
11. Whatever the case, people were here for it.
[email protected] is out here answering the internet’s prayers.
— Steve Bramucci (@stevebram)
Aw man… @Rosie, you’re gonna push that fool right over the edge. Keep it up!
— Official Wanda Sykes (@iamwandasykes)
[email protected] O’Donnell IS Stephen Bannon. This actually scares me a little bit.
— Charles Johnson (@Green_Footballs)
Oh, a thousand times, yes. If there is a God, please let this happen. @Rosie @nbcsnl
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei)
Oh please please PLEASE @Rosie & @nbcsnl tell me it’s true.
— Beau Willimon (@BeauWillimon)