1. If you haven’t finished13 Reasons Why, exit out of this post right now because I am about to end all debates about the last episode.
2. So, in Episode 12, a 17-year-old is rushed to the hospital, being treated for a gunshot to the head.
5. At the end of the series, we’re basically left with two theories about this situation. The first is that Alex shot himself, but it seems too obvious in a show like this.
7. If you recall, Tyler was bullied throughout the whole show, and at the end, he has a shitload of guns.
8. And he’s seen looking at Alex’s picture in the last few minutes of the series.
9. But, after noticing this one detail, I’m pretty sure Alex did try to kill himself.
10. Yes, there’s that eerie pool scene, which mirrored Hannah in the bathtub.
12. …and the fact that he seemed to feel the most guilty about what happened to Hannah.
13. But there’s one specific detail that hints that he tried to shoot himself. Do you remember what Alex before he was rushed to the hospital? He CLEANED HIS ROOM.
15. Do you know who else cleaned their room? HANNAH. Right before everything happened.
Yes, everything makes sense now.
No, I still think Tyler is responsible.
There’s probably 13,000 twists and turns that we don’t even know about, which will explain it.
No One’s Noticed This One Detail In “13 Reasons Why” That Explains The Ending
SHARE YOUR VOTE!
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!