Kim Kardashian’s sisters are keeping their own safety in mind in the wake of her Paris robbery.
Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian have all called off upcoming press appearances for precautionary reasons, a source told Access Hollywood on Friday.
“Due to recent events and ongoing security issues, all signings have been canceled,” the source said.
Khloe was due to promote the paperback release of her New York Times bestseller “Strong Looks Better Naked” on Oct. 18, while Kendall and Kylie’s upcoming second novel “The Time of the Twins: The Story of Lex and Livia” is scheduled for a November release.
Additionally, it remains unclear when the family will return to their hit reality series. As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, E! has suspended filming on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” indefinitely.
“Kim’s well-being is our core focus right now,” a statement from the network read on Thursday. “No decision has been made as to when production will resume.”
Despite taking a conscious step away from the spotlight, the Kardashian-Jenner clan has been slowly returning to social media since Kim’s frightening incident.
As of Friday, Caitlyn Jenner is the only family member to reference Kim directly on any digital platform. The former Olympian posted a black-and-white Instagram photo of her stepdaughter on Wednesday, captioning that she’s “so thankful she’s okay.”
— Erin Biglow