1. On Feb. 16, Scandal fans witnessed yet another eventful TGIT. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)
2. But it wasn’t all rainbows and butterflies, considering the fates of certain characters.
3. As per usual, a lot of people took to Twitter to express their feelings.
SHONDA… I’M TIRED #Scandal
— Khristanda Cooper (@KhrisKierraCoop)
4. Viewers were happy for Huck, who seems to have found a new love interest.
That punch was like a first kiss for Huck #Scandal
— YaYasctv (@IGyayasctv)
5. They were ~not~ too thrilled about Fitz’s new love interest.
Chanel vs Walmart #SCANDAL
— Marie (@oliviaspope)
6. And, needless to say, people were slightly disturbed by Cyrus’s fellow inmate in jail.
When bruh said he ate his family… #Scandal
— SMACKABLE (@Prettyy_THICK)
7. But everyone’s biggest takeaway from the episode was summed up in two words.
Damn Cyrus. Hate it had to be you. #TGIT #Scandal
— Linda Belcher 👽 (@chulettah_)
8. Damn, Cyrus.
Damn Cyrus ain’t deserve that now geesh #Scandal
— K.Sodalite (@4ever_theTRUTH)
damn. cyrus did that. i can’t even lie #scandal #tgit
— the gay blck savage (@BIsmuthAF)
Damn Cyrus already king of jail #Scandal
— Fuck Trump! 🖕🏼 (@simon_anti)
Damn Cyrus is still evil and manipulative as fuk!
— Los (@1SoulfulDude)
12. There were a lot of reasons for the reaction. Like the fact that he apparently ISN’T responsible for the murder of Frankie Vargas?!
Well damn…..Cyrus is innocent. Damn I love Shonda Rhimes #Scandal
— ♑ Vanilla Caramel ♑ (@BayouBelle985)
Damn…. #Cyrus #Scandal
— Gigi (@TheGinaP)
14. We should’ve known that Cyrus was up to ~something.~
Damn Cyrus! I should have known he wasn’t the type to give up. 6 seasons and this show is still surprising me! Wow. #Scandal
— Lycaon pictus (@Sitta_pusilla)
Damn Cyrus u knew he had a trick up his sleeve
— Sug #MQM Syllè (@Sarcasms_Ladiie)
16. Damn, Cyrus.
— birthday girl🎉 (@whitleysgilbert)