2. When you overcomplicate the simplest of situations, like ordering coffee.
3. When you attempt to impress your boss, but it just comes off super weird.
5. When you find yourself in a situation where you’re probably not as welcome as you thought you were.
6. When you realize you’re about five minutes behind everyone around you.
7. When it turns out you really don’t have much in common with your co-workers.
8. When you try to come up with a solution to a problem, but it turns out it makes no sense.
11. When you’re trying to do good, but inadvertently end up offending people instead.
14. When you’re too embarrassed to stop further embarrassment from happening.
15. When you think you’re being ~suave~ but someone totally shuts you down.
16. When you find ANY reason to change the subject after doing something embarrassing.
20. When you have an ~important~ question, but the person you’re asking definitely doesn’t see it that way.
22. And finally, when you wonder if your awkwardness stems from your entire upbringing.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!