1. There was an absolutely dashing Superman, donning the full classic get-up, cape and all.
2. And of course, there was a Clark Kent look-a-like, probably preparing to go save his beloved city of Metropolis.
3. There was a gorgeous Wonder Woman striking a powerful pose before she hopped into her invisible jet.
4. T’Challa took a break from his massive kingdom to visit one of the geekiest conventions on the East Coast.
5. But that wasn’t the only T’Challa that showed up at NYCC — there was another Black Panther who teamed up with his beautiful partner, Storm.
6. The White Ranger made an appearance, wielding his magnificent sword.
7. There was an incredibly adorable D.Va from the video game Overwatch being a total badass.
8. Mr. T of the A-Team had a few moments to spare, rocking his signature gold chains.
9. Michonne of The Walking Dead stepped out and brought a couple of zombies along with her.
10. Panthro from ThunderCats came out to party in an impressive-looking outfit.
11. Static Shock ~lit up~ the room with his perfectly executed superhero suit.
12. And Naruto did not come to play — he came to slay.
13. Nick Fury came out to the event, however, none of his Avengers comrades were around him at the time.
14. Polaris had us all under her spell, because her costume was amazing.
15. Miles Morales’ spidey senses were on full display, as he donned his beautiful red and black Spider-Man costume.
16. Rogue from X-Men showed up, looking like the world’s most fabulous mutant.
17. And Tina Turner would definitely be proud of this perfect Aunty Entity cosplayer. Mad Max forever.
18. The force was strong with this handsome Jedi.
19. The Gold Ranger struck a strong pose, gearing up to battle some unfortunate villain.
20. And Red X of Teen Titans blessed everyone with his sublime costume.