1. When she wasn’t afraid to talk about death with her children.
Linda: When I die I want you to cremate me and throw me in Tom Selleck’s face.
2. When she had some rules about staying home alone at the house.
Linda: No boys, no parties, no summoning spirits.
3. When she kept on making food for Tina…but then kept on eating it.
Linda: Tina will be OK. I made her a PB&J, she said she didn’t want it. So I ate it. She was still sad so I made her another PB&J. She didn’t want that one either, so I ate it.
4. When she was the best personal cheerleader.
Linda: Tina-bean-a, time to get ready for school.
Tina: More like school needs to get ready for me.
Linda: Love it! Love the confidence.
6. When she passed her secrets down to her son.
Gene: So how do you predict things mom? How do you do it?!
Linda: I kinda close my eyes and an image appears in my brain.
7. When she loved her grandchildren, no matter what form they came in.
Louise: I named it…Jezebel.
Linda: Aw. My little grand-doody.
8. When she helped Tina navigate womanhood.
Linda: Only strippers shave above the knee.
9. When she wasn’t afraid to be tough.
Linda: Don’t you tell me not to have a crap attack! I’ll have a crap attack any time I want!
11. When she only asked one thing from her daughter.
Linda: Tina, dance with Mommy.
12. When she gave some solid advice.
Linda: And Tammy can go sit in syrup. Let the bees get her.
15. When she kindly asked her family to look out for her.
Linda: Oooh, mini croissants! No matter what I say, stop me when I’ve had 16.
17. When she taught her kids how to have a good time.
Linda: Could I get that margarita on the rock rock rocks? Could I get salt all around that rim rim rim rim?
19. And finally, when she gave her family all the love she had inside her Linda body.
Linda: (pained grunting) Oh, I love my family!